May 1, 2010

Patchie [Stops]

Just checking in for a moment to say hello and tell you all how I can't believe it's May already. February took forever, and now I'm sitting here looking at spring in full bloom and summer following closely behind.

May is probably my busiest month. It includes Mothers Day, Mom's birthday, my birthday, the MD Faerie Festival and the opening of the Virginia Renaissance Festival. Plus this year it includes me running lights for a 3-week production of a musical, the regional competition my one act is moving on to after winning states, and the loss of my job at the end of the month. Although I did just apply for a Assistant TD position at the local college, so here's hoping that works out. Otherwise I will be a poor individual.

So I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been in tech week for one show while trying to prep another show to travel 150 miles. But today is the last day of the weekend job I picked up temporarily, and after this next weekend the one act will be over, which is sad. But hopefully I'll have an award or two under my belt to gloat about for awhile!

No comments: