May 22, 2010

Patchie [Leaves]

The Job with The Kid, The Cat, and The Dog has officially ended. No more stories about finding the cat in random places, The Kid writing letters to Oprah, or The Dog pouting over the fact that she's not allowed in.

Although new stories will arise - in three short weeks I'll be nannying not one, but two little girls for the summer. I've met them once, and boy are they little balls of energy. And the youngest wants to do theatre, so she's fond of me already. I think it'll be a good match. The mother is all about me taking them on day trips and getting them out of the house, which I think is one of the best things about being a nanny.

The next three weeks will be nice, one of those weeks hopefully including a vacation with extended family to my favorite place in the world. I also already have plans to hit Annapolis, The Virginia Renaissance Festival, and DC, and that may just be next week. More is sure to fall in to place!

No comments: