April 17, 2010

Patchie [Shops]

On a completely different note, I've spent too much time on Etsy. But it has certainly paid off! In time for the Maryland Faerie Festival and the Virginia Renaissance Festival, I custom ordered this waist cincher from Fairest of Them All and she was a dream to work with - friendly, fast service, understanding when I had to put the order on hold for about a week, and got the product to me long before the date I asked (I asked for May 1, I received it in the mail on Thursday). And the cincher itself is extremely well made, the fabric is high quality, it looks professinoally done, and the boning is supportive without feeling like dowell rods (thick boning drives me nuts). If I had to find a negative, the tie is ribbon and isn't going to last too long, but I'm awfully hard on my corsets because I work at faire and am in it an extreme amount of time. I'll be looking for a red I chord. So you fellow Renaissance-goers (I know there's a few of you who read this), she's certainly worth ordering from!

No comments: