March 12, 2010

Patchie [Rejoices]

The first buds of spring! Right in my front yard! This means winter is almost done and I can come out of my shell! Also, I am so pale I'm pretty much transparent. So...it's time for some sun exposure.

But of course, after three days of pure sun-shiny goodness...
It is now pouring rain, and is putting a serious damper on my evening/weekend plans. But we'll make the most out of it anyways. I've got more family down for the weekend, a few events that hopefully wont get rained out, and the desire to start my own fund to buy myself one of these cameras. Because I am in love.

2 comments:

Diana E.S. said...

Those pictures are spectacular. I want one of these cameras, too!

Patchie said...

Thank you! I'm loving the time I'm getting with it. Now if only the weather would cooperate...