March 20, 2010

Patchie [Parties]

This was taken very early in the evening on St. Patricks Day...probably around 6pm. We were getting all sorts of free swag from the various alcohol promoters, and as the night wore on, the pictures got much more interesting, the table became packed with glasses and free stuff, and we were officially deemed the "young, hip, LOUD table."

And I loved every second of it.

Wow, has the last week been full of surprises. A sign for the spring to come? I certainly hope so.

Happy Spring, everyone!

2 comments:

Sweetie said...

I've been known to pop in to the "young, hip" table on St. Patty's Day, however this year I'd been working on my my group's Q1 forecast (that's budgeting for you non corporate types) and it takes every bit of my energy and brain power to focus on numbers for the better part of the day the next day.

Looks like FUN though! I'm also happy that it's still light and sunny by the time I get home in the evenings. I grab the doggies and we WALK!

Patchie said...

The last two days have been cold again, but I am so happy to be able to spend time outside. It's pulled me out of a pretty big funk.