February 13, 2010

Patchie [Coughs]

I have been coughing so hard over the past few days I think my lung is going to come out of my mouth and ruin my laptop with slimy lung residue. Isn't that an awesome visual?

Wound up able to go to work for a few hours Friday thankfully. It was a long week with no pay and no where to go, although the snow turned it into a much cheaper week than it would have been otherwise. I haven't filled up my gas tank in over a week, and usually I'm at the station every third day or so. That part of the whole ordeal has been nice. The 800 inches of snow, however, I can do without.

The time allowed me to finish up the hat pictured above, which will go to a friend of mine who is about to head out to Seattle for two weeks. The hat is ridiculous, and he will rock it.

Also, got my first summon for jury duty in the mail today. Looks like I'll have plenty of time to knit something that week. No electronic devices are allowed in our courthouse. Put your orders in now!

No comments: