January 30, 2010

Patchie [Teeters]

It's rare that this area gets even one major snowfall in a year, and this is our second. And it's only January. And dear god, I am ready for spring.

It's a little harder to embrace the chance to hibernate this time around because I have had plans to go into the city and see a band for a few weeks now, and this puts a serious damper on things. Every time the phone has rang my mother goes "SHE WANTS TO GO OUT IN THIS. OOOOOOOUT." And I've heard quite a few "YOUR DAUGHTER"'s directed at my father.

BUT. I have a ride. And plans. And I am currently standing on the line between "awesome evening" and "a whole ton of suck" because I haven't left my house yet and things can still potentially turn sour. But we will see.

Edit: adventure was a bust. But tomorrow I will be getting out, or I will go crazy. So we'll see where I end up!

No comments: