December 18, 2009

Patchie [Watches]

I don't know if you can tell, but that greyish vague background behind those Santa's would be Mother Nature taking a giant albino dump on us, and it's already being called a "historical storm" and we're only about an hour into it. I am fully set to be snowed in tomorrow and not able to leave the house, and I am completely ok with that.

We have about 20 of these Santas, and I have no idea where or when they were bought, except that they used to line the shelf in the bathroom at Grandma and Grandpas house when we'd spend our Christmases up there. Christmas on the Cape made Christmas what it is to me, and when I get too wrapped up in the bitterness or stress of the holidays I make myself go to those memories. The little reminders around the house help me do that.

They just upped us to a blizzard - 2+ feet. This is gonna be pretty awesome.

No comments: