December 9, 2009

Patchie [Pushes]

The killer part of this whole experience is the commute, I think. I have successfully passed the hump point for the production I'm stage managing, and by Sunday it'll all be a distant memory and I can stress over normal things like Christmas and presents and money and cooking just like everyone else.

I've met a lot of great people, some of whom I vaguely knew from RennFest, and I've had some firsts. First time working with smart lights, first time doing an original script that changes hourly, and first time seeing jumping stilts which you can sort of make out in the picture above (hint: it's the guy on stilts). They are crazy! He put them on for the first time, and my friend who has been helping and making the commute with me turned to me and said "oh my God, he looks like a raptor."

And now I want to learn how to walk on stilts. The end.

1 comment:

Uncle Keith said...

I'm looking forward to the show. We're seeing it on Sunday.