November 18, 2009

Patchie [Shares]

I have not forgotten about you, Internet. It's just been a hectic week or so, including a Halloween party that was very strange but also provided one of the best conversations of the month so far, and a trip down to North Carolina to visit my Alma Mater and friends down there where I spent entirely too much money.

And speaking of money, I start paying student loans next month and they are a little higher than I originally thought and I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little worried about it. So that's been taking up time.

Plus I'm trying to get my feet under me to direct a one act for a festival and I feel like I can't get my footing for some odd reason. Maybe I'm psyching myself out a little.

So expect something a little more specific...soon. I hope.

No comments: