October 5, 2009

Patchie [Pauses]

Holy crap you guys, things have been NUTS. Not only are we wrapping up tech week for the show I'm currently working on top of RennFest and the nanny job, but my social calendar has been out of control. And it's been awesome. I'm enjoying myself in a way I haven't in months, and it feels really good. Even though I'm not sleeping nearly enough, and try to convince The Child to take a nap at least once a day so I can zone for a good 20 minutes.

I have gotten word of an opportunity that I am super excited about, but I don't want to speak too soon in case if it doesn't happen. But it will be a very Merry Christmas, indeed.

Also? We open our show Thursday, but that will get a post of its own either tomorrow or the next day.

I just want to say that the two guys in the above picture have really made my fall what it is, because I live for the weekends where I can throw myself into a setting that I fall more and more in love with every day. I put it on my life list to work at a RennFest at some point, and I'm so glad it's something I'm able to check off. I will be sad when it ends, but there is always next year. And I do hope I'm back next year.

1 comment:

Uncle Keith said...

You seem more confident too, without having an anchor weighing you down.