October 28, 2009

Patchie [Closes]

RennFest is officially over. It's very bitter sweet, because I'm going to miss it like crazy but it'll be nice having my weekends back. Plus, it's not like I'm never going to see these people again. In fact, I am working on the Hack & Slash Christmas Show, which is in December and not that far away. I'll see them soon.
Since I went to my first RennFest 10 years ago, I always wanted the experience of working at one. Now that I've worked one, I never want to work anywhere else. I am greatly looking forward to next year.

So now I can start talking about something else, because I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about how much I loved it. So here are the things you're probably going to get sick of hearing about now!

I am directing a show. I'm not going to throw out much more than that yet, except it's for a competition, it's a script I looked at doing in college, and I'm really excited about it.

I am taking a trip to my Alma Mater within the next few weeks, which may include a visit to the Carolina Renaissance Faire. Because clearly, I can't get enough.

Tomorrow at 4pm, I will be picking up my Nametwin from the airport, and I could not be happier. Crazy adventures shall ensue!

The Kid has proclaimed her love to me. And The Cat has worked herself into more kitchen appliances.

So there you go. Life in a nutshell. It excites me to no end.

3 comments:

Sweetie said...

And life on the Patchie front continues to sound satisfyingly good. Good!

Uncle Keith said...

We all enjoyed listening to you talk about how much fun you were having. We are happy that you are happy, Sweetheart!

Patchie said...

It certainly has been a ride well worth taking!