August 3, 2009

Patchie [Reviews]

Man, it was a busy couple of days complete with not one but two cast parties for Sweeney Todd. I'm glad it's been put to rest, although I will miss seeing a lot of the people daily. The production ended up being the complete opposite of what I came into it for. I wanted a production post-graduation that I could really just sit back and have a small simple job and enjoy myself and not have to worry about anything on the production/management end. And next thing I knew I was calling the show. But it was worth it. It's always worth it in one sense or another.

Anyways, I'm just stopping in quick to share that I've gotten in to reviewing movies for Chesapeake Family, and the one I just did for Aliens in the Attic came out, or as I like to refer to it, "Totally Not Worth 800 Words." I also did Pixar's Up when that opened. I hope I get to keep doing more...it's a fun little creative outlet.

No comments: